Enviro-Duct Electrostatic Air filter
THE HEALTHY COMBINATION
- Having your duct system professionally cleaned is a vital part of improving the indoor air quality in your home and office.
- The high performance Enviro-Duct Electrostatic Air Filter will Remove the dust, pollen, mold spores, and animal dander as air circulates through your central system.
- Clean, filtered air benefits the whole family. Children, the elderly, and others who spend many hours indoors are most affected by indoor air pollution.
HOW IT WORKS
- Particulate such as dust, pollen, and mold are floating in the air waiting to be inhaled. Smaller than a pencil dot, these particulate are the culprits of our indoor environment from a health standpoint.
- The Enviro-Duct Electrostatic Air Filter is designed to trap these particles and remove them from your indoor environment.
|Clean Filter Media
||Collected Dust & Pollen
After One Week
- The Enviro-Duct Electrostatic Air Filter is very efficient.
It removes up to 95.3% of airborne particles.
- The Enviro-Duct Electrostatic filter uses electrostatically charged polypropylene and polyurethane filtration medias to attract particles as small as .3 micron. (1 micron = 1/25,000 in.). A safe static charge is produced by forcing air across the filter. This static charge attracts and traps airborne particles into the filter just like a magnet.
- In addition to keeping the ductwork clean longer, the Enviro-Duct Electrostatic filter can also help keep air conditioning coils from being coated with particulates.
- Cleaner coils function more efficiently so the system operates less minutes per hour.
- Asthma, allergy, and respiratory symptoms are often reduced when exposure to dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, and animal dander is controlled with the Enviro-Duct Electrostatic Air Filter.
- Sleep patterns and over-all personal comfort are generally improved in an environment of clean air.
- Household dust will be collected in the Enviro-Duct Electrostatic Air Filter when the central system is operating.
- Less frequent dusting will be a welcome benefit to housekeepers.
- Since the Enviro-Duct Electrostatic is a permanent filter, you will no longer be contributing to waste sites as with throw away filters.
Easy To Maintain|
- Simply clean the Enviro-Duct Electrostatic every 3 - 4 weeks with mild soap and water .
Your investment is protected
- The Enviro-Duct Electrostatic filter is the last filter you will have to buy.
- The Enviro-Duct Electrostatic filter comes with a Lifetime Warranty from the manufacturer (Residential use only).
- If you are not completely satisfied with your Enviro-Duct Electrostatic air filter, you may return it for a refund, within 30 days of purchase. This offer applies to standard sizes only and does not include any installation or delivery charges.
D&H Climate Control
19014 Canyon Meadows Drive
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679-1501
Phone / Fax 949-766-8925